LVN – Critical Care, ICU, OR, L&D
Start Date: August 21, 2022
Job ID: 182329
Are you an RN looking for a permanent job in the Greater Houston area with health benefits, PTO and competitive pay?
We are currently looking for RNs interested in permanent, full time employment opportunities at a multi award-winning hospital located near RIchmond, TX. We have hospital-basd opportunities for LVNs in CC, ICU, OR and L&D.
Responsibilities Licensed Vocational Nurse
The LVN is under the direct/indirect supervision of the Registered Nurse and is responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to patients on an assigned unit. Performs direct patient care within the scope of the Licensed Vocational Practice Act and in the assigned Critical Care area to established procedures. Also performs Point of Care laboratory testing.
Shifts & Pay–
- Sign-on bonuses for some roles
- 3 x 12 hour shifts/varied
- Great medical benefits, PTO, 401k
- One year of Hospital Experience in the desired unit
- Current licensure in Texas as a licensed Vocational Nurse.
- American Heart Association BLS required.
- ACLS within 6 months of hire.
- Successful completion of an EKG competency assessment test.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and critical thinking skills required. Excellent communication skills. Computer skills including Microsoft Office.
Who is Provenir Healthcare and why work with us?
We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in continually being an award-winning and Joint Commission Certified national staffing and recruiting agency. We look forward to working one-on-one with you in helping you find the best opportunity for your healthcare career.
To apply please respond to this job ad or call/text Kit at 210-851-8168 for more information.